The design, installation and servicing of all fire alarm systems within the UK is governed by BS5839. Service and maintenance frequencies are derived from your risk assessment. A suitable regime would include two fire alarm service visits per annum by a specialist suitably qualified and experienced contractor .
Fire Alarm Design, Installation and Commissioning
NC offers a full design, installation and commissioning service for all types of fire alarm systems in all types of premises.
Fire Risk Assessment
We offer a fixed price fire risk assessment which will satisfy the requirements of BS5839. It will be site specific and identify fire risks and appropriate remedies.
Fire Alarm Servicing
We also offer servicing that is totally compliant with BS5839 and includes:
- Totally Free Advice on your system operation and compliance including weekly tests, test keys, etc.
- Written Fire Alarm Service Contract to BS 5839
- Log book
- Fully trained and qualified, multi-skilled FIA trained, Fire Alarm Engineers.
- The minimum 2 X annual service visits, arranged at a time convenient for you.
- Full visit reporting and recommendations including battery test.
- Free advice for system preventative maintenance, modifications and extensions.
- A dedicated service manager